Οικοφιλόσοφοι
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

What qualifications do you need to work at wild life sanctuary?

2 απαντήσεις

Πήγαινε κάτω

What qualifications do you need to work at wild life sanctuary? Empty What qualifications do you need to work at wild life sanctuary?

Δημοσίευση από JashimChando Τρι 13 Απρ 2010 - 13:23

I don't want to be a zoo keeper. I want to work at a wild life sanctuary. I want to work with animals like big cats and monkeys what would I need to do in collage to work at a sanctuary. Web links would be much appreciated an possibly a list of Collages that would provide those degrees.

JashimChando

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 13/04/2010

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

What qualifications do you need to work at wild life sanctuary? Empty Απ: What qualifications do you need to work at wild life sanctuary?

Δημοσίευση από JonyLeaber Κυρ 12 Δεκ 2010 - 17:17

Zoology would be one of the best degrees for a wildlife sanctuary. It's usually offered in almost every college. I'm sure there are others that would be good for this type of work too, but that's the one that popped in my head first. I'm studying Zoology as of now. For any degree that would be good for a wild life sanctuary you'll need in general, 2 semesters of chem, 1-2 semesters organic chem, 2 semesters of bio, 1-2 semesters of english comp., math up through calculus, physics, statistics. You'll also more than likely need to take cell, invertebrate and vertebrate biology, genetics and biochem. I'd recommend planning for at least a masters degree and expect to be a volunteer or intern at the sanctuary for at least 1 year until you get hired on and paid any money.

Your best bet is to go talk to you councilor. They should have a huge book of colleges and you should be able to tell them what you would like to study. The book should list schools by rank as well.

JonyLeaber

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/12/2010

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης